Friday 16 June 2017

Hi There,

My blog is about loving true love which is self love. Self love is not about being selfish but learning to aware, know and understand who we are within. There is never need pondering questions why life is like that? Or why noone loves me? Or why I have to be me and so on. My first book Truly Love Me shares about my true life story on true love.

Finding true love is really beyond our imgination, my book will ignite an inspiration and faith what is really true love.
You can get your copy from Amazon or any online book stores.

Loving self gives the answer to appreciate living our life with love, honesty, patience and courage. In every challenges or struggle, there is always possibilities of it's worth. Never Give Up is my motto. Loving love life.

Blessings of love
Karam

No comments:

Post a Comment